Sunday 1 September 2013

Working babe is activate


Hello my friends,

After a long time sudah aq xupdate blog.kinda busy with my new hectic life.family.working.stuff.:)

So,now..im already updating it..yeay..congrat for me..

I'm just wanna share with u guys my working life..since it be so hectic recently,right.sharing is caring..haha..

So here we go..

Wake up in the early morning,preparing for everything..family first.cleaning up my house,do the laundry,cooking..and bla..bla..bla..it's not easy to be a mother/wife.then,after all..preparing for myself.

And,ready to go work..........





Me,in the uniform.im ready to punch-in.:)




Imma converse lover




I'm using a backpack to go work.its from Giordano.



What's inside my back pack,usually..
: a purse
: a coin pouch 
: make  up bag
:charger for my I pad
:a pen and note book

Ok,now lets move on for work thingy

First of all,check any small note for myself.yeah,all my colleague call me 'nurul'..haha



Tiba2 buat suara gru 'light bulb'..leulz..

Work,work,work!!



Do the reservation list..


Groupon thingy.

This is what I'm talking about..kinda busy with my working life..just wanna share with u..and have a nice day,everyone.:)

Thanks for reading..xoxo.



THANKZ FOR READING,GUYS,'LIKE'IF U LIKE..AHAKZ

No comments: